Welcome to Body By Vi Shake Recipes .com, a site I created because of how much I love the Body By Vi Shakes. I loved the visalus shake mix, and how easy it was to lose weight with.
But the blessing and the curse of the Vi-Shake is that it only comes in one flavor. The great thing about this is that the base flavor (vanilla cake mix) is super-delicious, and you can use many different, fresh ingredients to mix in with it. The downside is that you have to find all those great recipes.
Enter “Body – By – Vi – Shake – Recipes .com”! I have created a place with all the best tested, tried and true Body By Vi Shake Recipes on the web, all in one place. If you find a new recipe that I haven’t featured here, please share it in the comments section and I will try it and (if it’s good) add it to the site.
The Basic Anatomy of Body By Vi Shake Recipes
There is a basic formula that you should follow when using the Vi-Shake mix to create a meal replacement. The mix contains 90 calories for 1 serving, so you obviously are intended to mix other things in.
Here are the basics:
- 6 to 8 ounces of a liquid, such as Skim Milk, Almond Milk, 0% Fat Greek Yogurt, Juice or other Yogurt
- 2 scoops of the Body By Vi Shake Mix
- Additional ingredients, such as fresh or frozen fruit, oatmeal, graham cracker crumbs
- Flavorings, such as sugar free fat free pudding mixes, sugar free syrups, and extracts
As you can see, this basic recipe allows for an almost tons of variations on the original. It can be as basic as the shake mix, milk, and a few ice cubes, or as complicated as copying the flavors of your favorite candy bar!
Check out some of these Body By Vi Shake Recipes:
- Strawberry Body By Vi Shake Recipes
- Pumpkin Body By Vi Shake Recipes
- Pie Shake Recipes
- Peanut Butter
- Cookie Body By Vi Shake Recipes
- Coffee Shakes
- Chocolate Shake Recipes
- Candy and Candy Bar Shakes
- Breakfast Body By Vi Shake Recipes
- Banana Recipes
- Apple Shakes
- Beverage Body By Vi Shake Recipes
Be sure to read more about our Body By Vi recipes recipes here